Pages

31.3.09

cast in green tights

Green tights...green tights...

...the hideous kelly green running leggings that we were forced to wear all four years of high school cheerleading under our skirts if it was even remotely cold outside.

Green tights...green tights...

...the hideous kelly green running leggings that have now repurposed themselves in my running wardrobe after, do I say it, thirteen years. Now serving the purpose they were initially created for.

Green tights...green tights...

...to limp/run the 2009 Shamrock Shuffle in 1:00:39 (yes, embarrassing...but injury is my excuse) and meet up with high school friends to celebrate a mini "before the ten year reunion" hang out, dinner and wine session.

Green tights...green tights...

...my kryptonite, the essential downfall that was needed to let my body heal in order to become healthy again.

Green tights...green tights...

...currently replaced by a soft walking cast.

1 comment:

  1. oh dear. :) I was wondering about the whole walking cast note on facebook. take it easy.

    ReplyDelete