Pages

12.3.09

level two

Only 5 personal training sessions left and I have to say that having Veller train with me is the best decision I could have made. After getting ditched for her free personal training session I asked my trainer if she could just come with us...thinking that it would only be for a day. Within 10 minutes I realized how amazing personal training could be...as long as you are laughing the entire time. Clearing it with David first, I invited Veller to be my training buddy. Fitting since I convinced her to sign up at the gym so I could selfishly have a work out partner. Best thing I have done and all in the name of fitness.

The good thing about my workout buddy is that she is a little less experienced with some of the techniques being introduced and therefore helps me improve my techniques while correcting hers. As Veller said when asked if she would like to pay for personal training sessions no thanks, I took health class in high school. Fortunately or unfortunately working out and fitness in general has changed since that time.

She keeps me motivated...the best thing about a work out buddy. There are times during the personal training session in which I have to set the weight I am lifting down so I don't do damage to myself or anyone around because I am laughing sooo hard. That should be a prerequisite for any work out session...laughter must be involved.

At one point during a session we were in a triangle formation using our core muscles to bounce pass a large exercise ball to the next person. If we all passed at the same speed at the same time the exercise would have worked. We must have started speeding up before Veller got the hang of it because numerous times she would have all of the exercise balls in her corner of the room. In her I'm about to give up on the world voice she insisted this sucks! It's like I'm in a video game on level two when I haven't passed level one.

Isn't that the truth...

No comments:

Post a Comment