Pages

2.3.09

the best friends indeed

Thank God for good friends in not so good situations. I feel that it is my turn to say thank you to my very nearest and dearest for dropping everything and to reach out to a friend in need this weekend...me.

After a snag in the fabric I like to call...my life, I have been able to rejoice in the fact that my good friends are, just that. Friends that are new and friends that are old both came out to show support and love whether in the form of a 27 hour time period with your's truly or through lunch and mani/pedis, or comfort through familiar places and some bloody mary's or through text messages and phone calls or through a fabulous journal and kind words. All were presented and all were appreciated.

I am extrememly hopeful that good things will come my way. In fact, I know they are. What they are and in what form, I am not quite clear...but good things are coming!

Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other's gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment