Pages

11.3.09

thank god for office mates

Here's a shout-out to my favorite office mates of all time...Team MAGIC (Music, Art, Gym, Informational sciences and Computers), the FAT (Fine Arts Team) or shall I just say the specials teachers at the WB...mainly speaking about gym and music...not that library isn't included but I do share my office with the former.


Even though I am not happy about being displaced from my fabulous art room this year, I am happy that I have been relocated to the gym office...the back of the gym where three of us are squished a little bit like sardines. While I might not sound so grateful, in all honesty, I truly am. Grateful that everyday I come to work...good or bad...I get to be myself, laugh out loud, speak my mind, speak the truth, ask for guidance, etc...and my office mates think no less (or more) of me for it. In truth, I consider them to be great friends...especially since they know some of my secrets;) God knows that office holds its fair share of them.


I thank Matt for his fake surly attitude, your mom jokes, and for his ability to tune me out when necessary.


I thank Molly for her encouragement, inspiration and guidance/advice.


I couldn't imagine this year without the two of them. As for the WB...I don't think they will be trimming the FAT anytime soon. We are all too knowledgeable about our subjects and too good at what we do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment