Pages

15.4.10

failed

Diet Trials (Flat Belly Diet) lasted for about 1.5 days...barely. If I have to eat...no, rather look at, another grape tomato I might vomit a little. For lunch on the first and second days of the Flat Belly one is supposed to consume 1 pint of grape tomatoes...1PINT! For those who aren't quite sure how much that actually is...it's one container from the grocery store...a whole container.


The other reason the Flat Belly didn't work very well, for me, is because we went to DC for the weekend. My plan was to stay on FB Diet for all of Friday but I didn't quite calculate airport food into the situation...next time.


Now DC on the other hand...AMAZING! The weather was beautiful and my family was quite full of surprises. Not necessarily the surprises like "We're pregnant" or "We just bought a new house" more so their surprising comments like "You have to marry my cousin." Hmmm...I hope the bf isn't shy and knows that wine was involved ;)


All in all the trip was pretty amazing. 9 mile run Saturday morning followed by a stroll around Georgetown, drinks at the top of the W overlooking the White House and the National Mall, followed by dinner at PS7 which is ranked in DCs Top 100 and an amazing set of desserts at Hook by the soon to be famous Heather...and that was all on Saturday. Sunday included brunch at my aunts on Capitol Hill, a walk to and around Eastern Market then DuPont, and complete with a trip to Red, White and Bleu (Adam's wine and cheese shop) just in time to finish the bottles from a tasting!


Great trip for sure...even if it didn't include a diet. Guess I'll just have to try again...

No comments:

Post a Comment