Pages

7.4.10

diet trials

As my friends will tell you, I have tried almost every diet in the book. Yes, I would like the pleasure of looking like a supermodel but at the grand age of 28, I am sure that will never happen. Instead, I must settle for some sort of goal...such as Thomas's Law...134. This is, and will remain my goal weight until I reach it...to which I am sure, I will love! As one jerky ex-boyfriend told me once "as soon as you are happy with your body, the battle is lost."

We need to get this 152lb (currently with happy belly) body into 134lb form. Now, some may think it's crazy for me to be so open about my weight (big or small by whomevers standards) and this process but...it's me. Please don't get me wrong, all people...and I do mean ALL people both love and hate their bodies. For the most part, I love/am completely content with mine. However, lately, especially with "happy belly" I could tighten up and slim down.

In my life, I have done everything as simple as measuring everything I eat to entering all caloric intake through livestrong.com to the South Beach diet. Each holding it's own and showing body improvements as long as I stick with it. Problem is...I don't stick with it. Maybe for a week or so but not on the weekends and definitely no longer than two weeks. In a month my friend is getting married. Now, she needs to lose no weight at all for if she does, I am afraid she will disappear altogether. However, her fiance would like to lose a few so this week, they started the Flat Belly Diet. I am in the wedding and would also like to lose a few so I have made the executive decision that I too will be doing the Flat Belly Diet.

This crazy diet will unofficially begin tomorrow and officially begin on Monday, April 12. Not officially starting until the 12th because we are headed to Washington DC this weekend to enjoy all that the city has to offer. I will be blogging about the Flat Belly processes...successes and challenges beginning on April 12 and ending Thursday, May 13 (32 days later). I can do this!

1 comment:

  1. You are too cute! And I don't think you've ever looked so healthy before.

    ReplyDelete