Pages

10.8.11

girlfriends

Last night the celebration continued...Shlee and I went out for dinner and drinks near her as this place had wonderful outdoor patio seating.  People watching in that part of town was fantastic as well as extremely distracting.  I definitely had the best seat in the house!

While chatting, I heard a familiar voice pass us...turned out to be a bestie from home...one that is taking me out on Thursday for another birthday celebration...SMALL WORLD.  We met her outside on the sidewalk and began to chat.  At the same time, Shlee ran into a friend of hers and went to quickly see his new place.  Across the street, Jill and I decided it was time to catch up while waiting.  Shlee joined us after a few minutes for some good times...I love when my circles of friends collide!  We noticed an extremely large/over sized chair and voila...

*2 of 365

No comments:

Post a Comment