Pages

21.8.11

fun, no fun

So my friend had this amazing idea for her birthday...Pedal Pub! (In other cities it's called other things, such as in Milwaukee it's the Pedal Tavern.)  Since this was one of the options I had for my birthday I was quite curious to try it. 

Must admit...not as fun as I thought it might be.  Turns out that it is actually hard work, a.k.a. wear work out clothes if you choose to do this.  Also, the one in Chicago doesn't have it's liquor license therefore...no drinking on the Pedal Pub...which to me, means that at this point in time, it needs a new name.

Besides the fact that we worked our tails off and couldn't drink on the Pedal Pub, we did have an excellent time...but then again, that's the company I tend to keep.  By the end of the ride the majority of us had had enough to make us feel pretty loopy and one (the birthday girl) had so much that she was no longer able to pedal.

Oh yeah, and my elbows are painfully scraped up from the ride...:(  All in all...not sure I would do this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment