Pages

5.10.10

thankful praises

...sometimes it's nice to get recognized...

"Hello Specials Team,
I just wanted to send a huge thank-you to all of you for the great job you are doing! It was brought to my attention this morning that during teen challenge yesterday the students were asked to share a high and a low for the past week and for many of the students their high point for the past week occurred during a specials class. The students in teen challenge are struggling on a variety of fronts and it was great to hear that specials is the outlet that is meeting their needs. Keep doing what you're doing!


Kristin" (a.k.a. the boss)


"Hi Anne,



Forgot to tell you that it was great to see my kids using a rubric to evaluate their peers during art today! I don't do that with them as much as I'd like, but I think it's really important! Thanks!



Kelly" (a.k.a. awesome 1st grade teacher)  


...remember to thank or recognize the people in your life...you never know...your positive praise might make their day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment