Pages

3.3.10

and then karma rears her ugly head

Royally screwed is how I can describe myself over the past hour and a half. Whatever the deal is, I can honestly say that this must be my little taste of karma. Good news is that so far, everything has been pretty minor.


finished blog and left work by 3:05...not bad so far

pretty clear drive on North Ave from Grand-Damen

stuck behind slowest driver in the world

large truck blocked both lanes on North through the Western intersection

lots of horn and blockage happening...me in the middle...

park in lot to get security tag taken off gift

pay $6.25 for 15 minutes ($0.41/min)

head to Borders to get book club book (Gang Leader for a Day)

park in free lot

pay full price because my teacher card has magically disappeared

Again, nothing too bad...just a lot at once after a little while of only wonderful things.

1 comment:

  1. i miss everything about chicago except for that stuff.

    ReplyDelete